Beställningsvara cirka 1-2 veckors leveranstid.
Body composition assessment and nutritional information at a glance
- Body Composition: Compare the bar lengths of Muscle Mass and Body Fat Mass. The longer the Muscle Mass bar is compared to the Body Fat Mass bar, the stronger the body is.
- Obesity Diagnosis: BMI is an index used to determine obesity by using height and weight. PBF is the percentage of body fat compared to body weight. Check abdominal obesity with WHR value and control metabolism by monitoring BMR.
- Weight Control: See how your body measures up to the recommended Weight, Muscle Mass, and Body Fat Mass for a good balance. The ‘+’ means to gain and the ‘-‘ means to lose.
- Segmental Lean: Calories for each different exercise are provided based on the basal metabolic rate for each individual.
- Segmental Fat: Evaluates whether the amount of fat is adequately distributed throughout the body. Each bar shows fat mass in comparison to the ideal.
- Exercise Planner: EvaluatesCalories for each different exercise are provided based on the basal metabolic rate for each individual.
The InBody270: Timeless Style with Significant Feature Changes
The all-new InBody270 is now more elegant and premium than ever before. Its silhouette, combined with clean lines and high-class design elements, provides a sophisticated user experience.
Portable, foldable design
- Fold up the InBody270 into its carrying case for analysis-on-the-go.
- Store data for 100,000 unique ID’s– perfect for businesses that need large memory storage.
- Skip the buttons and use the touch screen monitor when entering customer information.
- The voice-guidance system will guide the user through the InBody Test.